1. The King James Bible is best by far, most accurate and most reliable. Archaic words are a small problem.
Made 250 years before the tsunami of intellectual garbage, craziness, and pollution unleashed by Darwinism.
Made during Golden Age of Literature (zenith of excellence in literature). Made during Protestant Reformation. (high point of Christianity)
2. This is a specially created world as the Bible documents, evolution is a lie.
3. The Bible chronology is true, this world is about 6000 years old. The billions of years secular experts speak of are a "house of cards" based on unprovable assumptions and lies.
4. Noahs Flood is true according as the Bible documents it.
5. The Geocentricity.com viewpoint IS correct. (also known as pre-Copernican)
6. God is literally, actually, truly a MALE with a real body.
Jesus Christ was truly God in human flesh, and is resurrected to a glorious body. He is the Son of God, truly God in his own right, the Savior, Lord of all, and ultimate judge of all beings.
7. The Apostles Creed is the most accurate, succinct, Biblically correct, short statement of Christianity.
8. In the New Testament book of Matthew 13:24-43 Jesus tells us that in the beginning he sowed the whole world with good seed, then the Devil came by night and sowed the whole world with bad seed. Thus, the righteous people fathered by God and the wicked people fathered by the Devil are battling it out until the final harvest. We need to understand this explains much of what we see going in our world.
9. In the book of Revelation 2:6 and 2:15 Jesus tells us he hates the deed and doctrine of the Nicolaitans. This word means "conquerors of the laity." Jesus indwells all true Christians and wants to guide them. So he hates these evil persons who have worked their way into positions where they can usurp his right and lord it over these lay people. This has been a major problem in the history of the Church and continues to be so. The Old Scofield Bible note is correct, notes in modern bibles are likely to be wrong. So this needs to be watched out for in modern churches.